Five Attentions to Hospital Automatic Door
There are various kinds of special doors in hospitals. And there are three main parts of automatic door in the basic structure, which are door type, drive and transmission part, controller and sensor. The three major work, not linked to each other, are working for the normal operation of the automatic door. No matter use what kind of automatic door, there are attention points while using the automatic. As long as you pay attention to the following points, you can ensure the normal operation of the automatic door. Here are five safety tips for automatic doors.
1. Do not risk to get through the automatic door when the door is about to close, which is a very dangerous move. If the automatic door touch bounce function fails, it is easy to clamp people tightly in the door, so that you can not move, even may cause life risk.
2. Do not jam the automatic door or break the automatic door equipment and the door leaf;
3. People with inconvenient movement or disabilities shall pass through the automatic door with the help of their guardians. Because, the automatic door switch is a time limit, once did not pass in the specified time, is likely to occur collision;
4. Do not stay at the automatic door for a long time, and do not put any obstacle objects at the automatic door;
5. When the automatic door has a breakdown or emergency, first turn off the power supply of the automatic door, and then manually open the automatic door.
The above is the hospital special door safety rules for everyone, we must remember the above five points. Safety issues can not be ignored.